This interactive workshop on how to start your own ecoversity was offered at the 2021 virtual Re-imagining Education Conference with Manish Jain (India) and Karim-Yassin Goessinger (Egypt).
1) What is a dream for an Ecoversity that you’re holding? Give your Ecoversity a name
2) What is the need for your Ecoversitiy in the world today?
3) Why is this project important to your personally? How does this connect to your own story?
4) What is one prototype that you can do of your Ecoversity in the next few weeks?
Other topics discussed:
– Emplacement / Place-Based considerations
– Spectrum of Legal structures in context
– Diplomas and degrees, a friendly debate
– Re-imagining your campus – Operating in a Solidarity Economy
Additional Resources mentioned: